- Friday we had nachos for dinner.
- Saturday morning we hosted a garage sale.
- I picked up our BountifulBasket on Saturday morning, but due to the garage sale I didn't take a picture of it.
- We had our first sno-cones of the season!
- I cooked enchiladas on Saturday night and we rested. It was a long long day.
- Saturday evening we dined as a family of four on our patio.
- Layla invented a new breakfast treat on Sunday morning. Yes, that is bacon w/whipped cream.
- I made a strawberry pie. It was delicious. I see myself making it and versions of it with other fruits all summer long. I used 4 cups of strawberries. Layla had 3 pieces.
- I took over 100 pictures of the kids running through the sprinkler on Sunday afternoon.
- I cooked fresh green beans on Sunday night to go with the chicken strips Gary made for dinner.
How was your weekend?
I had nachos Friday night & my first snoball in 2 seasons yesterday! I want the pie recipe!!
Now I'm really hungry! We had mexican food a few times this weekend too...getting ready for Cinco de Mayo I guess:) Snow cones are so fun. We haven't had any yet, but it is almost time!
Sounds like a great weekend. That pie looks delish!
That looks like the best weekend ever!
I could totally eat at your house, such similar tastes. You made me want strawberry pie...that and a post on Pinterest for strawberry cream pie-whipping cream and cream cheese-yes please. Glad y'all had a fun weekend!
Post a Comment