2. I have no excuse not to Shred now. For the past few weeks the DVD has been stuck in the DVD player. Yep. Stuck...so sad. This weekend I asked the hubs to get it out for me and now I feel obligated to get busy Shredding again.
3. Hayden is talking so much. He has his own language that only a few of us understand, but it is wonderful to see him learning and blabbering every day.
4. Speaking of Hayden...his lumpy leg is all cured! I am so happy that the six days of medicine has done wonders for him. Yay for modern meds :)
5. Layla is graduating from Preschool next week! My little girl is getting so stinkin' big & sassy!
6. My little soon to be Preschool graduate got a much needed haircut on Thursday. She looks super duper sassy now. I'm loving her new do, and she said she likes it so much she can't stop staring at herself in the mirror! HA!
7. I despise dirty microwaves. Ugh! Who wants to put food into a dirty microwave. When I had a job and would pack my lunch it would gross me out if someone got even a speck of food in the microwave. Yuck!
8. Miscellany Monday is fun! I have lots of random thoughts and what a great way to post about them without seeming like a total goof! Thanks Carissa!
I love miscellany monday too! I think I may join in next week! Layla's hair is ADORABLE! I love it. Grant's preschool graduation is tomorrow night! I think he is getting excited...he has asked when his program is everyday for the last month:) Eli is talking alot more too...his new favorite words are mine and ouch!
thanks so much for playing along!!! i love all of your random. it's time to shred it up girl!!! : ) your kids are too cute. your lil' miss looks adorable in that sassy little pose. oh and the haircut... how presh... i especially love that she said she can't help but stare at herself - she is ALL girl! happy monday!
Your kids are too cute and how true is your last comment?! I enjoyed reading your post today! Blessings!
Your kiddos are just so stinkin cute! Love the new hairdo on her!! :)
Oh...I hate messy microwaves as well. It seems as if mine, is well, messy all the time. Sigh.... need to make that a new family job.
fun to see you on miscellany monday...i just love random thoughts! Your kids are super adorable. Yea for shredding again...maybe?
Your preschool graduate looks like a little firecracker with her new do! She's so cute!
Good luck with the shredding! You can do it.
glad lil man is feeling better!!!!
that layla is precious!!!
Dirty Microwaves are YUCK!!!!
Such a cute preschool grad! My son graduates preschool next week too! Fun times!
what a cute random post! love it!! They grow up so quick, that has me thinking my 3 1/2 year old will be in preschool next year eeeeeek! O.K. I think I'm hiperventalating....just kidding....
Your kids are so cute, love your little girl's new haircut!
I don't like dirty microwaves either yucko...
No wonder she cant stop looking at herself...that do is awfully cute!
Cute pictures. I love the new haircut on the pre-school grad :)Very Kindergarden-ish. :) I love that she was admiring it for so long. So cute.
Your little mr. Is super cute also.
"it's random maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan"
(ok if you don't listen to 106.1 then you have no idea what that is from!
haha..love ur sassy girl! just wait...it gets worse as they get older! i mean maybe! :o)
What a cute post!! Girl, that picture of Layla under the umbrella is too much!! Adorable!
Lovely post. I have a 4 year old and she is so dang sassy. I love what your daughter said about her hair and looking in the Mirror! Haha!
Love her hair cut. She looks adorable. It's funny to hear about her watching herself in the mirror. I just had a talk with my 6 year old about spending to much time in front of the mirror!!
I think the whole shred stuck thing is a sign from God. I ran 3 miles today and feel better about myself now. :) Pre. School graduate. Before I know it that is going to be me!!!
Post a Comment