2. I have no excuse not to Shred now. For the past few weeks the DVD has been stuck in the DVD player. Yep. Stuck...so sad. This weekend I asked the hubs to get it out for me and now I feel obligated to get busy Shredding again.
3. Hayden is talking so much. He has his own language that only a few of us understand, but it is wonderful to see him learning and blabbering every day.
4. Speaking of Hayden...his lumpy leg is all cured! I am so happy that the six days of medicine has done wonders for him. Yay for modern meds :)
5. Layla is graduating from Preschool next week! My little girl is getting so stinkin' big & sassy!
6. My little soon to be Preschool graduate got a much needed haircut on Thursday. She looks super duper sassy now. I'm loving her new do, and she said she likes it so much she can't stop staring at herself in the mirror! HA!
7. I despise dirty microwaves. Ugh! Who wants to put food into a dirty microwave. When I had a job and would pack my lunch it would gross me out if someone got even a speck of food in the microwave. Yuck!
8. Miscellany Monday is fun! I have lots of random thoughts and what a great way to post about them without seeming like a total goof! Thanks Carissa!