1. I was allergic to chocolate when I was a kid.
True....isn't that so sad. But true! I am not a big chocolate fan now because I didn't eat it much as a kid.
2. I sleep with a snuggie blanket every night.
True....I sleep with my snuggie because Gary is always hot and I am always cold. So I use my snuggie on top of my sheet and we are all happy.
3. I got married on the beach at sunrise.
True...it was awesome!!
4. I worked as an optician before I had kids.
True...I loved my job. I worked for the best bosses ever. I hated to leave them, but knew from the day I got pregnant I wanted to stay home with my kids.
5. I love mushrooms. Love love love them and could eat them at every meal.
My LIE....I do not like mushrooms. They are slimy and nasty. I do cook with them sometimes, and I made stuffed mushrooms for Gary because he loves them.
6. I am very competitive when playing board games, cards and/or dominoes.
True....I love playing games and I get wild and crazy. Luckily I haven't lost any friends because of it.
So there you have it, and for the record I am done lying for now ;)