- Last night, Gary came home from his week long business trip sick. Not just sick, but 104 temperature sick.as.a.dog. I was so worried about him, so I loaded him up in the car and took him to the ER. Once there they listened to his lungs and realised they were full of fluid. Poor guy. They did ex-rays and pumped him full of fluids. While gone on his trip he got the flu. I don't think either one of us has ever had the flu. He was in bad shape. Thankfully he is doing much better tonight. He is still weak, but much better. I won't let the kids near him. He was allowed to eat his soup at the dinner table with the three of us, but I won't let him touch anything in the kitchen or rest of the house.
- I am doing the Cinch diet. It is a 5 day fast forward plan to jump start healthy eating. You can possible lose 8 pounds in 5 days. I bought all the groceries (spinach, almonds, raspberries, yogurt and eggs) for it and was ready to start on Monday...today. Bad time to start a new eating program when your husband is sick. BUT I started and it was ok. I wanted to emotional eat all day long, but I didn't. I will post more about the eating plan this week. I am just really tired tonight.
- But not to tired to watch the Bachelor. Home town dates tonight! Whoo hoo!
- My kids realized that when they toot in the tub it makes bubbles. Oh my goodness...the giggles that discovery produced. I was worried they were going to make themselves do something other than toot. They were trying so hard to toot.
- And that is an ender...can't really post much more..nothing can top the inappropriate toot/potty talk. ha!
3 hours ago